IICA Qualified Independent Director
FDPPI Qualified Data Auditor
Personal Data Protection Act of India now available
Book Cyber Crimes
- Pegasus controversy is political
- Mistaken Identity lands TransUnion in a $40 million class action suit
- Building a Data Driven Organization… Challenges
- Dogecoin Co-Founder says Cryptos are a Scam… Will the Indian Government still support Cryptos?
- Parliament session from July 19th…. Government may avoid PDPB and Crypto Bill
Archives by Date
Tag Archives: infosys
After the surfacing of the Nirav Modi-Mehul Chokshi scam in PNB, media is on its own interpretation some of which are politically motivated and some are born out of lack of information. According to NDTV and some other media, the … Continue reading
Infosys Finacle.. set to radicalize Indian Financial System.. has Finacle Trade Connect been approved by RBI or IDRBT?
The fact that Technologists have scant regard for law is well known. The developments in the Bitcoin scenario is an indication. Despite Bitcoin is the established “Currency for the Criminals” and “Black Money Hoarding Tool”, technologists say “So What?… I … Continue reading
RBI has now invited applications for new banking license from private sector which has attracted 26 aspirants to make an application. Many of these are thinking of building their Banking empire on the edifice of technology. Already, Indian Banking system … Continue reading