PDPSI stands for Personal Data Protection Standard of India being developed by Naavi.
The objective of the PDPSI is to present an open standard for the use of MSME organizations intending to follow Personal Data Protection Standards equivalent to the industry best practices.
PDPSI is meant for Indian organizations and covers the Indian regulations in addition to the best practices that can be imported from other global standards.
Naavi is publishing series of articles to highlight the requirements of PDPSI and would develop into a more formal document in due course.
For the time being one can refer to the following articles
Other Reference Articles
- A Step beyond BS10012 and GDPR-Personal Data Protection Standard of India-PDPSI
- Data Protection Standard of India- (DPSI)
- Data Classification is the first and most important element of PDPSI
- Why 16 types of Data are indicated in PDPSI?
- Implementation Responsibility under Personal Data Protection Standard of India
- India to be the hub of International Personal Data Processing…. objective of PDPSI
- Principles of PDPSI
- Pentagon Model of TISM…An implementation approach to PDPSI implementation
- Personal Data Gate Keepers and Internal Data Controllers in Organizations
- Legitimate Interest Policy
- Implement “My Bhi Chowkidar” policy for Personal Data Protection.
- Criticality of the Grievance Redressal Mechanism in PDPSI
- Data Breach Notification-What PDPSI expects
- PDPSI-Business Agreement Control
- Naavi’s Data Trust Score model unleashed in the new year
- Naavi’s 5X5 Data Trust Score System…. Some clarifications
- Naavi’s Data Trust Score Audit System…allocation of weightages