Personal Data Protection Act of India now available
Book Cyber Crimes
- The Courts should have the right perspective in Twitter controversy
- Data as a class of property
- Beware.. If you download ADATA data breach information, you may be committing a crime
- Final Version of Supplementary measures by EDPB on SCC
- When Ransomware terrorists know the value of data why not Accountants?
Archives by Date
Daily Archives: May 16, 2020
Cryptocurrency in India is emerging like the TikTok said Nischal Shetty, CEO of WazirX.. Thanks to this judgement..
The Bitcoin industry is gloating with the cryptocurrency platforms seeing nearly three times new users in the last two weeks. (Refer this article in ET). The industry should thank the judgement of the following three Gentlemen Judges, the honourable V. … Continue reading
Some times back, I have tried to place before the readers of this blog who are mainly followers of Cyber Law, Information Security and Data Protection some thoughts on the impact of Quantum Computing on Cyber Laws through a series … Continue reading