Personal Data Protection Act of India now available
Book Cyber Crimes
- The Courts should have the right perspective in Twitter controversy
- Data as a class of property
- Beware.. If you download ADATA data breach information, you may be committing a crime
- Final Version of Supplementary measures by EDPB on SCC
- When Ransomware terrorists know the value of data why not Accountants?
Archives by Date
Daily Archives: September 5, 2017
Google is the best teacher in the Digital World. But is it forgetting its basic reason for existence?
On the occasion of the “Teacher’s Day” today, it is appropriate to spare a few thoughts on the role of “Teaching” in the Digital Era. “Teaching” essentially involves “Knowledge Transfer” and it may happen either within the four walls of … Continue reading